On December 3, the 19th Russian Bond Congress in St. Petersburg saw BCS Global Markets (BCS GM) winning Cbonds Awards for a fifth consecutive year.
The BCS GM team won in six categories by the end of 2021:
- Best Subfederal / Municipal Primary Bond Placement (as Arranger of Moscow City’s Series 74 issue);
- Best Primary Bond Placement in the banking sector (as Arranger of Sovcombank's BO-P04 series issue);
- Best Primary Bond Placement in the food industry (as Arranger of Russian Aquaculture’s series 001P-01 issue);
- Best Primary Bond Placement of a Regional Developer (as Arranger of G-Group’s series 002P-01 issue);
- Best Primary Bond Placement in the oil and gas sector (as Arranger of Slavyansk ECO’s series 001Р-01 issue);
- Best Primary Bond Placement in the non-financial sector (as Arranger of Henderson’s (TAMI & Co) BO-01 debut issue).
“We would like to thank our colleagues from Cbonds and the professional community for their high estimate of our operations in the Russian debt capital market. This year was quite challenging for everyone. However, we have successfully placed 46 bond issues with a nominal volume of 165 billion roubles and we are going to further strengthen our DCM business in 2022,” said Alexey Gonus, co-CEO of BCS GM.
Cbonds Awards is an annual prize to the best players in the Russian bond and debt capital market based on the votes by the professional community. Voting is fully transparent and has been held annually since 2006.
A message from management of BCS Global Markets
The continuously evolving nature of the global coronavirus situation has meant we at BCS Global Markets (BCS) are taking all necessary steps to keep business disruption to an absolute minimum.
Effective from today (Wednesday 18th March) employees from all divisions of the business based in our Russia, UK, USA and Cyprus offices who can work from home without creating any even minor possible risk for business continuity of the Group will be working remotely. It is very much business as usual at BCS. Our employees are equipped with secure access to our systems and will follow their normal working hours, keeping in regular contact with their colleagues and clients.
Despite ongoing disruption caused by COVID-19, we want to also assure you that following a sustained period of positive performance, our capital and liquidity position remains very strong. The business is well-placed to meet any subsequent financial challenges and will continue to go above and beyond for our clients.