CEO Roman Lokhov represented BCS Global Markets at the 2019 NAUFOR Ural Conference, which took place on October 23 in Yekaterinburg. The event was traditionally held at the Hyatt Regency Yekaterinburg Hotel, bringing together key professionals of the financial market.
The agenda included four thematic sections and a round table discussion.
- Regulatory policies in the financial market
- Regulation of the activities of professional securities market participants
- Regulation of the collective investment industry
- Investment advice - first results
- Round table: current issues of the industry of professional securities market participants and management companies
Roman Lokhov participated the second thematic section, Regulation of the Activities of Professional Securities Market Participants, along with Larisa Selyutina (Director of the Bank of Russia Securities and Commodity Market Department), Mikhail Avtukhov (Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Head of the Corporate and Investment Block of Sovcombank), Sergey Zolotarev (Director of Oktan-Broker), Vladislav Kochetkov (President, Chairman of the FINAM Management Board), Sergey Rybakov (Head of Brokerage Operations Directorate, Managing Director of ALFA-BANK), Andrey Salashchenko (Deputy Director General for Relations with Government Agencies and Public Organizations of Otkritie Broker), Vladimir Yarovoy (Managing Director of Sberbank CIB).
After lunch, Roman also joined the round table to discuss the most pressing issues for professional securities market participants and management companies.